Welcome to the Knitting Samurai and Her Guys Video Podcast!
January Short Sleeve Sweater KAL now through February 28th. Miranda by Josee Paquin. I’m using Cascade 220 Heathers in Lake Chelan got gauge with suggested needles US size 6s – 4mm. Knitting size that gives 3″ of positive ease. Lively discussions on the board about armholes. Lots of problems with this sweater…where to begins?!?!
Tag projects with #Miranda2015KAL
Parents are off with Harvey Socks! Paton’s Kroy Sock Stripes in 55015 Bramble stripes US size 0 – 2.25mm needles. Wendy Johnson’s Slip Stitch Heel Basic Sock. A 2×2 rib on top of that. FINISHED
Up And Coming:
Finish it or Frog It February with Knitting Blooms! Some socks here.
- Caution Mitts
- Potty Socks
- Provence Cardigan -finish front panel and 2 sleeves, 18 month size.
- Vodka Gimlet -try it on and finish or frog!
- Grace -green sweater try it on and finish or frog!
Valentine’s Day Socks, wanted to use DVD but alas no go.
Still loving Falling Skies
A Pair a Month: 12 Pairs of Socks
- Harvey Socks for Mum
3 Years to Build a Barn: Year 2: 16 to 22 Squares
2 Sweaters for Me
- Miranda is in full force, 3 out of 5 skeins used
Rhinebeck/Thanksgiving/Christmas Sweaters for Tristan and Roland
End with Less than 2014 ended with
Stash Less than 164 Miles at year end.
WIPS Less than 29 projects at year end. 15 would be a stretch goal here.
- Current Stash Milage is 165.8 miles
- Current WIPS 32 Projects! 6 active and 26 Hibernating.
Where to find more episodes…
- First there was The Expectant Knitter detailing Steph’s adventures during her first pregnancy. There are 33 Episodes spanning January 2010 to September 2011.
- Next came The Knitting Samurai Plus 1 detailing life from the birth of Steph’s first son to the first few months of her second son’s life. There are 102 Episodes available spanning September 2011 to September 2014.
- Most recently The Knitting Samurai & Her Guys has begun starting in September 2014
- The wordpress site carries the 8-10 most recent episodes and 10 greatest hits from the past. And you can subscribe to the podcast via the Itunes page.