Welcome to the Knitting Samurai and Her Guys Video Podcast!
Tristan’s BRQ! By Shelley Mackie & Larissa Brown Using US size 2s – 2.75mm needles. Using Opal Rainforest, Fibernymph Bounce, White Birch Fiber Arts 80/20 merino/nylon and Into the Whirled Manchester.
16 completed squares but not using them all for T’s Blanket.
Ordered some yellows!
Have bought 8 skeins for this, so much for a stash busting project.
Just about to split for the armholes. 16″ so far.
Movie Theater Socks! for Mountain Purl! Paton’s Kroy Sock Stripes in Celestial Stripe US size 0 – 2.25mm needles. Wendy Johnson’s Slip Stitch Heel Basic Sock. A 2×2 rib on top of that. 1 Heel finished.
SWAP details coming in Episode 123! Mini Skeins and Blanket Squares seem to be leading the ideas.
New to me Homespun House Podcast
Welcome back Carin from Round The Twist
Did some frogging…
and a sock toe never made a project page for.
Where to find more episodes…
- First there was The Expectant Knitter detailing Steph’s adventures during her first pregnancy. There are 33 Episodes spanning January 2010 to September 2011.
- Next came The Knitting Samurai Plus 1 detailing life from the birth of Steph’s first son to the first few months of her second son’s life. There are 102 Episodes available spanning September 2011 to September 2014.
- Most recently The Knitting Samurai & Her Guys has begun starting in September 2014
- The wordpress site carries the 8-10 most recent episodes and 10 greatest hits from the past. And you can subscribe to the podcast via the Itunes page.
- And Now Starting with Episode 112 you can’t find The Knitting Samurai & Her Guys on YouTube!