Welcome to the Knitting Samurai and Her Guys Video Podcast!
Second Luna Viridis Cowl by Hillary Smith Callis hybrid with Age of Brass and Steam by Orange Flower Yarn Using Claudia Handpaints Fingering in the Rock Creek Colorway and US size 6 – 4.0mm neddles.
Frankenfingers by Elizabeth Green Musselman using US size 1.5 – 2.5mm needles. Yarn is an Opal Schafpate in color 8120 GL Cksbringer
Baby Surprise Jacket by Elizabeth Zimmerman. White Birch Fiber Arts 80/20 Merino Nylon Self-Striping in the Tan, Rested, and Ready colorway. Mixed in some Fibernymph Dye Works Bounce in the Summer Squash colorway. US size 4s, 3.5mm needles. -Finished!
What’s New or Next?
Winter Is Coming Mittens
A Pair a Month: 12 Pairs of Socks -7 Pairs -but taking a break
- Cake Pops
- Harvey Socks for Mum
- Potty Socks
- Jupiter Ascending Socks
- Narnia Socks
- Starter Socks for Steve
- Blue That Sings Socks
3 Years to Build a Barn: Year 2: 16 to 22 Squares –on track here!
- 12 Squares Completed
2 Sweaters for Me Yay! 3 Completed!
- Miranda Finished
- Grace Finished
- 2010 Cardigan Finished
Rhinebeck/Thanksgiving/Christmas Sweaters for Tristan and Roland
- Bookish Stitcher has inspired me for Stranded Matching Sweaters
End with Less than 2014 ended with
Stash Less than 164 Miles at year end.
WIPS Less than 29 projects at year end. 15 would be a stretch goal here.
- Current Stash Mileage -up a quarter mile. 169.4 -bought 2 sweaters worth of yarn.
- Current WIPS 17 Projects! 4 active & 13 Hibernating -down 1 to last month (an active, need to frog a sweater today)
- Finished Tristan’s Blanket which was long term
Where to find more episodes…
- 3 Seasons available of Knitting Samurai Podcasts on YouTube. Expectant Knitter (10 episodes), Knitting Samurai Plus 1 (100 episodes), and The Knitting Samurai & Her Guys (35 episodes).
- wordpress.com carries the 20 most recent episodes and 20 past episodes back to when Roland was born.
- And you can subscribe to the podcast via the Itunes as well.