Welcome to the Knitting Samurai and Her Guys Video Podcast!
Interesting Stash facts….well interesting to me.
- I own more fingering weight stash than anything else. Makes up more than a third of my stash (36%). Worsted is next with almost a quarter (22%), and then DK with 15%.
- Own less than 1% of stash in Super Bulky and Lace weight.
- For a long time Purple and Red were my favorite colors. Together they make up almost a quarter of my stash at 24%. But shockingly Green and Blue rock it! again more than a third of my stash (36%) in those two colors.
- Natural and White are clearly my least favorite with less than 2% in each of these.
- And I knew I liked wool but… more than 3 Quarters of my stash is majority wool (79%). Shocking! Alpaca and Cotton are next with 8 and 9% each. I’d happily not have anything besides wool in my stash. That is to say I’d replace wool but I wouldn’t replace the Alpaca, cotton, acrylic stuff. So focusing on knitting those up would be great.
- And lastly in terms of weight, whats weighing the most? Worsted and Fingering are holding me down almost evenly, 27/28%. Have so many more yards of fingering.
Boy and House Adventures…
Tristan “No more monkey butt!”
New trim and shutters on the house
Where to find more episodes…
- 3 Seasons available of Knitting Samurai Podcasts on YouTube. Expectant Knitter (10 episodes), Knitting Samurai Plus 1 (100 episodes), and The Knitting Samurai & Her Guys (35 episodes).
- wordpress.com carries the 20 most recent episodes and 20 past episodes back to when Roland was born.
- And you can subscribe to the podcast via the Itunes as well.