Welcome to the Knitting Samurai and Her Guys Video Podcast!
All projects are knit holding yarn doubled, with US size 5 and US size 7 needles.
- Knit 10 miles(17.6K yards) of yarn, 27% more than last year.
So far this year I’ve knit 5,975 yards. Right on track for the year!
- Barn Raising Quilt Year 3: 29 Blanket squares. This is the 3rd year so I need to knit whatever squares are left to be knit.
-none this month
- Get stash below 160 miles. -10.7 miles total.
At 167.6 down 3 miles! 7 miles to go.
- Knit 6 sweaters for us: maybe 3 sweaters for me and 2 sweaters for each boy. That math doesn’t work.
no movement here
- 10 Pairs of socks including socks for LT, Dad, Shary, Kevin, Mum.
Finished Pair for LT.
- Languishing Sweaters: Sew Buttons on Jackaroo and wear it. Finish or Frog!
Boy and House Adventures…
Tristan is talking up a storm
Roland’s soccer adventure continues
We have gutters!
Where to find more episodes…
- 3 Seasons available of Knitting Samurai Podcasts on YouTube. Expectant Knitter (10 episodes), Knitting Samurai Plus 1 (100 episodes), and The Knitting Samurai & Her Guys (35 episodes).
- wordpress.com carries the 20 most recent episodes and 20 past episodes back to when Roland was born.
- And you can subscribe to the podcast via the Itunes as well.